Thursday, 19 April 2007

Ooops more trouble on the blogging front

Well at least this is the end of it I hope, I was flat out with work and shifting up until Easter and then after the break I come back to find that my work PC has died (actually very similarly to my laptop - I am of course considering if there is a correlation).

And so the last week has been mad trying to sort out alternate computer resources, get the problem fixed, and of course catch up on all the work i let fall by the way side before Easter.

But never fear as I am back and I will be restarting my weekly series (hmmm what is the plural of series????? I must look into that), I have some long awaited posts on the history of science in the not too distant future and a couple of new features that I will be trial, so hopefully posting will be on the increase.

0 comments: