Monday, 2 July 2007

8 Random Facts

Well this meme about 8 random facts has been doing the rounds and suprisingly enough I have been tagged (thanks to Ken at Open Parachute).

All right, here are the rules.

  1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
  2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
  4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Ok so those are the rules to live by and here are the facts.

  1. I have lived in Dunedin all my life. But have been fortunate enough to travel to many other places.
  2. I like to write, although this is the most of my public output thus far.
  3. I am keen on photography and have won an online photo competition. (one day I may even upload the photo).
  4. I am married with a two year old boy and another on the way (due end of this month)
  5. Both my wife's family and my own consist mainly of boys (I have one brother and she 4 - neither of us have any sisters).
  6. The next generation has 4 boys and 2 girls (with one boy due this month and an as yet unknown for December).
  7. I had 13 years of Catholic education and logically I became an atheist.
  8. I have been working on my PhD for 5 years now and I just want it to be finished.
Alright and now for people to tag hmmmm, actually I am goona cheat (but only cause the pooflinger cheated first) and I am going to tag anyone who reads this blog that has not done it yet and you have to leave a comment here saying that you did it.

1 comments:

Alexander said...

Please, read my e-book "An Ordinary Black Cat" and let me know what you think. It is in www.catyourway.com I wonder if you write an article about my book...